(Photo taken from Pinch of Yum)
I was browsing through one of my favorite food blogs called “Pinch of Yum” and came across this delicious looking recipe. I love using jam for my toast in the morning so when I saw this easy homemade recipe, I had to try it. Surprisingly it came out really tasty! Even my mom approved (she’s the true cook of the family) I hope if you try it, you love it as much as I do!
- 1 cup frozen fruit (mixed berries works best – raspberries, blueberries, strawberries)
- ½ cup Bai5 Brasilia Blueberry
- 2 tablespoons honey (more to taste)
- a squeeze of lemon juice, if you want
- ¼ cup chia seeds
- Place the blueberries, raspberries, and strawberries in a blender with the Bai5, honey, lemon, and chia seeds. Puree until smooth (or to your desired consistency).
- Transfer to a jar and refrigerate for 2 hours or overnight. The jam should start to thicken pretty quickly and it should be spreadable just like a jam!