I thought I’d share one of my all time favorite desserts to bake with you guys. Although It has taken me a few times to perfect this recipe, I finally have it down to a tee. My cookie layer cooks all the way and my brownie layer doesn’t burn! Try it for yourself, it’s a treat you won’t regret baking!
- 1pouch (17.5 oz) Betty Crocker™ chocolate chip cookie mix
- 1/2cup butter, softened
- 1box (1 lb 2.4 oz) Betty Crocker™ Original Supreme Premium brownie mix
- 1/4cup water
- 1/3cup vegetable oil
- 1 Heat oven to 375°F. Place paper baking cup in each of 12 regular-size muffin cups. Make cookie mix as directed on pouch, using butter and 1 of the eggs. Refrigerate until ready to use.
- 2 Make brownie mix as directed on box, using water, oil and remaining egg.
- 3 Press 1 tablespoon cookie dough in bottom of each muffin cup. Top each with 2 tablespoons brownie batter. Bake 20 to 25 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.
- 4 On ungreased small cookie sheet, drop several extra tablespoons of cookie dough for topping. Bake 10 minutes.
- 5 Remove cupcakes and cookies from pans to cooling racks. Cool completely, about 45 minutes.
- 6 Frost cupcakes with frosting. Crumble baked cookies; sprinkle over frosted cupcakes.